Easy Breakfast Lettuce Wraps
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 leaves butter lettuce (or any other leaf lettuce)
- 2 slices tomates
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded cheese
- Frank's Red Hot (optional)
- Rinse and dry lettuce leaves. Chop tomato slices.
- Scramble eggs over medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
- Divide scrambled eggs evenly over lettuce leaves. Top with shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes. Shake on Frank's Red Hot, if desired.
Other ways to follow us:
Facebook → Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens
Pinterest → Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens board