Creamy Rosemary Potato Soup
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 8-10 hours
Yield: 10-12 cups
- 3 large baking potatoes, cubed
- 3 veggie bouillon cubes
- 1/2 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup almond milk
- Stir all ingredients together in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- About 1/2 an hour before serving, remove about 1/2 of the soup to a blender or food processor; blend until creamy. Stir back into the remaining soup. Add almond milk and continue cooking until heated through, another half hour or so.
Other ways to follow us:
Facebook → Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens
Pinterest → Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens board