It has been awhile!!! I am done moving and and am trying to get back to a routine! So Saul is home sick with a cough and sniffles along with me and Todd, so this calls for homemade medicine!! A big pot of chicken noodle soup. HOpe you enjoy.
- 1 lb chicken cut up in bite size chunks
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 carrots chopped
- 3 ribs of celery chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp natures seasoning
- 2 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 8 cups water/broth--I can my own chicken broth
- 1/2 bag of egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Saute first seven ingredients until chicken is cooked through.
Add the stock paste, water/broth and just bring to a boil.
Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer covered on low until noodles are cooked through--the longer it is on the stove though the better!!!