Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to Blogging: The First Post We Ever Wrote - "Welcome to our blog!"

As part of SITS Back to Blogging event, I am re-posting my very first blog entry for the the Tale of Two Sisters and their Kitchens! This was originally posted on October 21, 2009.

Wow! We're coming up on our first year. We better get something fabulous planned. :-) We were really ambitious with our blog in the beginning. Here's to jumping right back on that bandwagon. Wish us luck!

This morning, I thought, "Hey! I should totally create a recipe/cooking/baking/kitchen blog. I'll call it Clarinda's Kitchen."

Then I was chatting with my sister on Facebook, and she got really excited about it. She thought it sounded like fun, so I told her I could make her an author, too, so she could share her favorite recipes.

Well, Clarinda's Kitchen, just wouldn't cut it if we both contribute our favorite recipes, so...

Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens was born.

We're both very excited to begin sharing with the world our favorite recipes and our adventures in our kitchens.

Please stay tuned for exciting recipes that we hope you'll just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails