Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIAW #4 - Oops!

They say the third time's a charm, right?

Well, it's the third time I'm starting to participate with What I Ate Wednesday. The first time lasted one week; the second time, two weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to it much longer this time... perhaps at least 3 weeks. :)

I was also hoping that at least on the day of the picture taking, this would help keep me in check and on track for healthier eating.

This is kind of embarrassing, but here's What I Ate Yesterday.


I started out pretty good, but things took a real turn after I got home from work. :(

Breakfast - leftover pancakes topped with pure maple syrup and bananas. almond milk
Lunch - leftover baked pasta. small side salad. applesauce.
Snacks - wasabi almonds and string cheese. dark chocolate almonds.
Dinner - Cadbury Mini Eggs.

I'd intended to just have a couple to relax after getting home from work, but then I got distracted and lazy and never made it back to the kitchen to make dinner or even warm up some leftovers.

Not pictured above - I also had a small handful of potato chips and onion dip, much to Jeff's dismay. He wanted them all for himself.

So, not the very best day, or start to WIAW, but I've got to start somewhere, right?!

What did you eat today?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails