Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIAW #2

I can't believe it's been nearly 8 months, since I participated for the first time. I thought I'd make this a regular  thing, but I guess I dropped the ball.

Here's to trying it again...

What I Ate ... Last Wednesday

cereal + a glass of OJ
Orange juice
Kashi cereal
Almond milk
Sliced banana
Garden Rotini & Chickpea Salad
Garden Rotini and Chickpea Salad
Better Bean Burger + Doritos
Better Bean Burger on a whole wheat bun
Doritos
Pickle spear
Coke
Marble Cake
Marble cake (2 slices)

Writing up this post, it certainly seems like I would have had more to eat, but I'm positive this is all I had. Must have been all the water I drank. :-) I did include a few bad-for-you splurges, but overall I'd call it a relatively healthy day. 

How will I do this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails